1b. Solve Top Layer Corners
After you have a yellow cross on top, solve the yellow corners.
- Find the Yellow-Red-Blue corner piece. If it is in the top layer,
hold your cube so this piece is at the top-right. Move it down to the bottom like this:
- Turn the bottom so the Yellow-Red-Blue piece is at the corner of the red and blue sides.
The corner piece will be oriented in 1 of 3 ways:
- Find the yellow side of the Yellow-Red-Blue corner piece.
- If the yellow side is on the right, do these turns:
- If the yellow side is in front, do these turns:
- If the yellow side is on the bottom, do these turns.
That puts the yellow side on the right, so do the turns under "a", above to solve the corner.
Solve the other 3 corners the same way, then go to Step 2.